Wellness Incentive Plan 2016
We have updated you several times on the current state of healthcare both nationwide and at Watson Electrical. To help reduce our healthcare cost we have designed the Watson Electrical Wellness Incentive Plan. The program effective date is September 1, 2015 for the plan year 2016. The Wellness Incentive Plan is strictly voluntary. If you choose to participate you will be asked to complete three items during the 2016 plan year AND your spouse (if covered on the plan) may be required to complete one item. They are:
- Participate in annual on the job biometric health screenings (blood pressure, cholesterol, glucose and BMI) and health coaching with TargetCare.
- Get your annual physical!! Watson Electrical will waive the co-pay (if applicable) on your preventive care (annual physicals) and provide you with a $75 incentive payment once your preventive claim has been processed by BCBS NC.
- Participate in one of two walking events sponsored by your Division. There will be one event in the fall and one event in the spring. You may choose either one. You must complete the event in order for you to receive credit. Click here for the lastest Division Walking Schedule 2015-2016.
If you have family coverage on our health plan and your spouse is covered on the plan, your spouse will be required to complete the following:
- If invited, participate in the BCBS Condition Care Program, a value added benefit to help members manage certain conditions more effectively.
- Similar to physicals noted above, your enrollment into the Condition Care Program must be processed by BCBS.
NOTE: Both you and your spouse (if applicable) must complete all items in order for you to be eligible for the discounted premium.
It is important to remember that living a healthy lifestyle leads to a safe work place, happy and healthy family life and protects Watson Electrical’s greatest asset: YOU!
**Participation in these wellness activities is voluntary. Your participation and your spouse’s participation (if applicable) is voluntary and encouraged. Participation can have a positive impact on our healthcare cost and may also influence future healthcare premiums.
The above information is a highlight to the plan. Please refer to the plan for more information. If a conflict exists between a statement in this document and any provision in the plan, the plan will govern. Management reserves the right to change the plan at any time.