Energy Upgrades for Businesses in the Carolinas & Virginia
Watson Electrical is devoted to serving customers the Watson way — with responsiveness, integrity and attention to detail. One of the many ways we give our customers a superior electrical service experience is by assisting with energy upgrades to increase their profitability and offer a high return on investment.
We’re able to provide energy upgrades by offering electrical energy audits and then recommending energy solutions.
What is an Electrical Energy Audit?
An electrical energy audit forms an integral part of an energy audit. It consists of studying, assessing, measuring and analyzing electrical utilities. In a typical facility, the electrical utilities consist of:
- Substations and/or transformers
- Power distribution system (PCC, MCC)
- Metering and monitoring system
- ID/FD fans
Offering Electrical Energy Upgrades in SC, NC & VA
After an electrical energy audit, we’ll recommend upgrades to increase your business’ energy efficiency. We often suggest the following upgrades in Virginia and the Carolinas:
- Lighting system energy analysis and retrofit solutions (including utility rebates)
- Lighting systems maintenance contracts
- Lighting control solutions, including dimming systems, and occupancy and daylight harvesting sensors
- Photovoltaic (solar power) installations
- Electric car charging station installations
- Plug and receptacle load controls
- Transformer load analysis and retrofit solutions
Contact Watson Electrical to find out how energy upgrades in NC, SC or VA can aid your business.
Watson Electrical provides electrical energy upgrades in industrial and commercial businesses throughout South Carolina, North Carolina and Virginia, including in Wilson, Fayetteville, Greenville, Raleigh, Charlotte, Wilmington, and Winston-Salem, NC; Richmond and Virginia Beach, VA; and Charleston and Greenville, SC.